Friday, June 3, 2011

Photos and the Past Days

Here are a few pictures I finally got around to editing. Since my laptop is broken I don't have access to photoshop unless my boyfriend leaves his mac for me to use. So today I edited a few pictures. I would have done more, but I wasn't feeling a lot of them.

Salad

Fishy

Lunch for a Queen

LoZ | Gc

This week I haven't done much. I sat around the house all day and hardly had human contact outside of my family and boyfriend. I'm making it my mission to do something this week. It stinks because I still only have $2 in the bank. I didn't get paid for some reason. I'll ask them about it tomorrow when I'm working. It's driving me crazy that I can't even afford a coffee let alone a social life.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT GREAT GREAT BLOG! You're so original! :* Kiss from Italy! I'm following you! Hope you can also follow my blog!
    www.venusathermirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete