Friday, September 23, 2011

Third Year

Here I am sitting alone on a Thursday night, or very early Friday morning depending on how you want to look at it. I have printed out thousands of pages of recipes I want to try asap. (I got them from How Sweet It Is. Check it out; it's amazing!) Personally I cannot wait to make the Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes, but maybe that's just me. The fact that I am beyond hungry and wishing I was drunk doesn't really help the sake of my poor printer. I apologize.

Classes start up about two weeks ago and well, they are nice. 11am on Mondays I have Philosophy with this man who, without directly saying it, told us he has erectile disfunction. Lovely. I'm not a fan of the class at all and it is by far my least favorite of them all. This is saying a lot because I'm re-taking American Civ II Tuesday at 1:30pm. However, before I get to that let me finish my Mondays. At 6pm I have Math. This isn't so bad since my professor was hired the Friday before classes started and I have two friends in my class. We don't learn anything, but it will be such an easy A. On Tuesdays, like I said, I have History. I'm re-taking this class since I was ever so lucky to have failed it last semester. My professor this semester is much better because she only has three papers that range from 1-2 pages. I have to learn the Chicago format, but it's much better than writing a dozen papers on things I don't care about. Bless you History majors. I don't know how you do it. Finally we come to Wednesdays where at 11am I am by far the happiest student known to man. I am in Anthropology and I have so much love and respect for my professor it isn't even funny. I have never idolized someone so much in my entire life. Non-family related anyways. I can't even begin to describe how deeply in I am in love with this class. I finish up my week with Math again at 6pm. After that I am a free bitch until Saturday where I work my night shift over at Chili's.

Might be going to India this summer as part of my schools study abroad program. My Anthropology teacher is holding some classes there and she was telling me that they will be going to a tiger reservation over there. Which I think is perfect since I plan on doing something anthrozoological / zoology related. She also told me her daughter did an internship in Busch Gardens working with the animals. I need to look into this!

No comments:

Post a Comment